Board logo

標題: 5-6yrs PUG wait a home [打印本頁]

作者: Chermaine    時間: 2006-3-12 01:41 AM     標題: 5-6yrs PUG wait a home

interest parties, please contact ededoggie@yahoo.com.hk

Female Pug :
- Her name is Toffee, 6 yrs old, fawn color pug, size is appx 15§ (length) & weights about 14 lbs, de-sexed.

- She had finished all vaccinations, & has taken every year vaccination as well, the latest one was taken on November last year (all taken vaccinations are recorded).

- She had lost her left eye in &2001 due to accident but she still can see by her right eye & acts normal.

- She is healthy, active, full of energy & naughty sometimes, she always smile & shake her tails although during the eye accident & surgery, doctors had told me that she*s a very brave girl who had strongly fought for her life & I*m very proud of that !

- She likes eating, playing & sleeping, & I love to listen her snoring.

Male Pug :

- His name is Taco Bell (I called him Taco), 5 yrs old, fawn color pug, size is appx 15§ (length) & weights about 13 lbs, de-sexed.

- He had finished all vaccinations, & has taken every year vaccination as well, the latest one was taken on November last year (all taken vaccinations are recorded).

- He is small but healthy, gentle & lovely.

- He likes eating, playing & sleeping, he doesn*t snore loudly as Toffee.

They were growing up together & they hv their own beds separately, every night around 12:00, Taco goes to bed himself & then he calls Toffee to go bed too##.they are so cute & sweet & adorable !!

Since I hv to work, so they both sleeping at home & wait until I returned home. I feed them only once a day with Hill*s dry dog-food as it is much convenience & healthy for them.

Once, they had accidentally swallowed a pet*s toy & had both suffered the surgery for getting the toy out fm their stomach, & the doctor had fixed them in the same time. Doctors & nurses made joke on them & said they were learnt fm ※Romeo & Juliet§ to try to suicide###. I was very worry & upset & had to take very good care of them both during their injury & after the surgery. I was really thankful & happy that they survived & got well finally !!!!!!!!

歡迎光臨 PF HOUSE & 英曲大聯盟 (http://pfhouse.net/BBS/) Powered by Discuz! 4.1.0